Excel Floor Sdn Bhd is a specialist of Eucalyptus Wood laminated flooring in Malaysia since 2005. Our laminated flooring is manufactured which is using state-of-the-art German machinery and technology. Besides, our factory invests extensively in R & D, and our well-equipped laboratory conducts thorough quality testing to ensure that our product meets the required global quality standard.
Our remarkable laminated flooring is produced using homogeneous Eucalyptus Wood to make the high-density fiberboard core layer. There are few reasons we use Eucalyptus Wood to produce laminated flooring:
- Eucalyptus is grown in more than 90 countries, and it is the world's most widely planted hardwood. It is also growing in "upland landscapes," thus relieving pressure on the flat lying areas. In addition, it is amazingly renewable and grows much faster than other species of hardwood so that it is a good choice for all kinds of uses, including flooring - truly sustainable and Eco-friendly.
- Eucalyptus is extremely tough, resisting dents well and making it an ideal choice for flooring. While it's normal to have a small amount of degrade in any type of wood flooring, there's less degrade in Eucalyptus Wood.
- Antiseptic and insect repellents properties.
- Compared to rubber wood, the species of Eucalyptus Wood we use contains no latex which makes it a good source for a more stable high density fiberboard core layer.
Function of the Component Excel Eucalyptus Wood Laminated Flooring
Basically, our laminated flooring is comprised of 5 layers:
- Overlay Layer.
- Melamine Resin.
- Decorative Layer.
- Eucalyptus Wood High Density Fiberboard Core Layer.
- Balancing Layer.
The highly abrasion resistant protective overlay layer is made from aluminum oxide particles which resist scratches, scuffing and wear. Aluminum oxide is popular for its hardness and strength. It is widely used as a much less expensive substitute for industrial diamond.
The melamine resin is impregnated with decorative layer to protect the plank from scratches, stains, and moisture penetration. This layer is extremely durable which makes the laminated flooring one of the best choices.
The decorative layer is a thin paper layer that has been printed with a specific wood grain finish. This is what makes laminated flooring look like a natural wood surface.
The high-density wood fiberboard is made from Eucalyptus hardwood fibers compressed under high temperature and pressure to make the core tough and water & termite resistant.
Besides, our Arch-Loc interlocking system acquired from Germany has high precision & superb locking mechanism that creates a strong & seamless joint for excellent aesthetic value apart from prevention of water seepage. In addition, the Paraffin Wax edge protection coat offers an optimum water repellent finishing of our laminated flooring edges.
The balancing layer is the bottom or stabilizing layer. Its function is to resist moisture and stabilize the plank.
5 Layers of Floor Series Panel
EXCEL FLOOR® Floor Series panel consists of 5 layers of different materials which are hear-pressed on top of each other. Each layer its own specific function.
- Overlay (Aluminium Oxide)
- Highly wear scratch resistant.
- Melamine Resin
- Impregnated with decorative layer to protect the plank from scratches, stains a moisture penetration.
- Decorative layer
- Light fastness and UV resistant.
- HDF (Eucalyptus wood) + (Paraffin Wax)
- High density fibre board that is highly durable equipped with moisture and impact resistant features.
- Balancing layer
- Ensures dimensional stability and prevents moisture penetration.