Backed by a strong management team with more than 22 years of experience in the Singapore industry, Excel Floor Sdn Bhd is the regional marketing office for our joint-ventured factory since 2005. We are committed to highest customer satisfaction by supplying high quality laminated flooring.
Excel Floor is the sole marketer for the Eucalyptus Wood laminated flooring in Malaysia. Now we are specializing as a wholesaler and providing service supply & install laminated flooring in the residential, commercial and government projects.
Excel Eucalyptus Wood laminated flooring had been thoroughly tested in international certified laboratories to ensure that we can offer our customers a safe and environmentally product. In addition, we are also completely committed using sustainable resources in order to minimize the long-term impact on the environment.
Excel Eucalyptus Wood Laminated Flooring
Excel Floor Sdn Bhd is a specialist of Eucalyptus Wood laminated flooring in Malaysia since 2005. Our laminated flooring is manufactured which is using state-of-the-art German machinery and technology. Besides, our factory invests extensively in R & D, and our well-equipped laboratory conducts thorough quality testing to ensure that our product meets the required global quality standard.
Our remarkable laminated flooring is produced using homogeneous Eucalyptus Wood to make the high density fiberboard core layer. There are few reasons we use Eucalyptus Wood to produce laminated flooring:
- Eucalyptus is grown in more than 90 countries and it is the world's most widely planted hardwood. It is also grows in "upland landscapes," thus relieving pressure on the flat lying areas. In addition, it is amazingly renewable and grows much faster than other species of hardwood so that it is a good choice for all kinds of uses, including flooring - truly sustainable and eco-friendly.
- Eucalyptus is extremely tough, resisting dents well and making it an ideal choice for flooring. While it's normal to have a small amount of degrade in any type of wood flooring, there's less degrade in Eucalyptus Wood.
- Antiseptic and insect repellents properties
- Compared to rubber wood, the species of Eucalyptus Wood we use contains no latex which makes it a good source for a more stable high density fiberboard core layer.
Function of the Component Excel Eucalyptus Wood Laminated Flooring
Basically, our laminated flooring is comprised of 5 layers:
- Overlay Layer
- Melamine Resin
- Decorative Layer
- Eucalyptus Wood High Density Fiberboard Core Layer
- Balancing Layer
The highly abrasion resistant protective overlay layer is made from aluminum oxide particles which resist scratches, scuffing and wear. Aluminum oxide is popular with its hardness and strength. It is widely used as a much less expensive substitute for industrial diamond.
The balancing layer is the bottom or stabilizing layer. Its function is to resist moisture and stabilize the plank.
The melamine resin is impregnated with decorative layer to protect the plank from scratches, stains and moisture penetration. This layer is extremely durable which makes the laminated flooring one of the best choices.
The decorative layer is a thin paper layer that has been printed with a specific wood grain finish. This is what makes laminated flooring looked like a natural wood surface.
The high density wood fiberboard is made from Eucalyptus hardwood fibers compressed under high temperature and pressure to make the core tough and water & termite resistant.
Besides, our Arch-Loc interlocking system acquired from Germany has high precision & superb locking mechanism that creates a strong & seamless joint for excellent aesthetic value apart from prevention of water seepage. In addition, the Paraffin Wax edge protection coat offers an optimum water repellent finishing of our laminated flooring edges.